Checked my iUniverse sales and royalties page today and I sold 212 copies of Mr. Touchdown in the first quarter of 2015. This puts me over 2,000 total copies sold since it was published in 2005. The sales have always been slow but steady with the high point always the first quarter, for Martin Luther King’s birthday and Black History Month.I am really proud of my baby.
7. (currently reading) Journney to the West, translated, edited by Anthony C. Yu
6. The Three Clerks, Anthony Trollope
5. Out of Oz, Gregory Maguire
4. The Paying Guests, Sarah Waters
1-3. A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, The Book of Life, Deborah Harkness
3. Dept. of Speculation, Jenny Offill
1-2. Barchester Towers, Doctor Thorne, Anthony Trollope