Announcing the long-awaited next Ducks book from my oh-so-talented friend and writing partner, Lynne Berry. Duck Dunks is a rollicking story of a group of mischievous ducklings at the beach. Rhyme and rhythm are perfect, and the illustrations by Hiroe Nakata are darling.
This is a must for all toddler summer birthday presents! Buy it. Love it. Read it. And it’s so nice you won’t even mind reading it six million times.
Reading list so far in 2008:
12. Five Go to Smuggletop, Enid Blyton
11. And Then We Came to the End, Fabulous, just like my experiences at a Nashville PR firm, Joshua Ferris
10. The Tenderness of Wolves, Cold, but no Cold Mountain, Stef Penney
9. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, Paul Torday
8. Dragonhaven, Robin McKinley
7. The Tale of Despereaux, Kate DiCamillo
6. The Asolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, Alexie Herman
5. The Monsters of Templeton, Lauren Groff
4. Heart-Shaped Box, Joe Hill
3. Inkspell, Cornelia Funke
2. Riding Lessons, Sara Gruen
1. Summer People, Brian Groh
13-15. LOTR, for the millionth time. Actually I’m just starting Return of the King.
5-12 Island, Castle, Valley, Sea, Mountain, Circus and Castle of ADventure, Enid Blyton
4. Ozoplaning with the Wizard of Oz, Ruth Plumly Thompson
3. The Silver Princess in Oz, Ruth Plumly Thompson
2. Captain Salt in Oz, Ruth Plumly Thompson
1. Earth Abides, George R. Stewart